Kia ora koutou,
It is so important that we continue to follow the guidelines regarding health and hygiene:
– You must keep your child at home if he/she is unwell, even if your think it is just a cold. This includes fever, sore throat, dry cough, or runny nose.
– If your child becomes unwell at school, you will be asked to collect them.
– It is sensible to have a plan for who is going to look after your child/children if they are unwell, keeping in mind that elderly relatives may not be suitable as they are susceptible to infections.
– Keep up the regular handwashing routines.
– Sneeze/cough into your elbow.
– Avoid physical contact, including hugs, handshakes, kisses and hongi.
Also, please note that we will not be having School Assemblies until further notice.
Thank you for your on-going understanding and support.
Ngā mihi nui